There are many defenses available in a DUI case. As a lawyer, I can use these to my advantage when working to get your name cleared. Some of these are:
- The officer had no legal right to pull you over
- The police agency has not complied with the California Code of Regulations
- You were not given the option to take a breath or blood test
- You did not refuse a breath or blood test, but the officer thought you did
- You were questioned in violation of your Miranda rights
- The sobriety checkpoint that you were stopped at was not properly run
- You requested but were denied the right to an independent test
- You have been denied your right to a speedy trial
- Your blood alcohol level was lower when driving than when tested
Call Bailey Criminal Defense, Inc., at 760-643-4025 or send an e-mail to schedule your free initial consultation today. Hablamos español.
The Know-How To Get Your DUI Case Dismissed And Keep You On The Road
As a DUI attorney in Vista, California, I know all of the ins and outs of DMV hearings and how to deal with the issues that arise during them. In some cases, I can get the charges dismissed because of technical, procedural or officer-related errors.
I offer free initial consultations, and I answer my phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call me at 760-643-4025 or e-mail me for more information about how I can help you beat a drunk driving license suspension.